Returning an item
To return an item you have purchased please tell us within 30 days of receiving your order by either
- Emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on 03333 660 515. Please have details of your order to help identify your purchase
Please return your products by securely re-packing the items (in the original packaging where possible) and sending it back to us with the delivery note to:
The Brain Tumour Charity Shop
3 Eagle Avenue
You will be refunded via the same method used for payment. Please allow up to 14 days for refunds to be processed.
If you are returning the Products to us because they were faulty or mis-described or because of some other error on our part we shall cover the postage costs. Please contact us to obtain the Freepost address by emailing us at email@example.com or calling us on 03333 660 515. Please note, however, that if you are returning the Products to us for any other reason the cost of returning them to us will not be reimbursed by us. When returning items, please retain proof of postage.
Cancelling your order
If you are a consumer and are located within the EU, you have a legal right to cancel your Contract during the period set out below. This means (subject to the exceptions below) that you may return the Product to us and obtain a refund if for any reason you change your mind about purchasing the Product.
1. You may cancel the Contract from the date you receive the Dispatch Confirmation but please note, that your right to cancel the Contract will cease 7 working days after you receive the Products. To cancel your order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Upon receipt of your cancellation email, we will arrange a full refund for you, including any delivery costs you paid for. This refund will be to the debit or credit card you used to pay for the Products. We aim to process the refund as quickly as possible, no later than within 30 days from the date you notified us of your wish to cancel.
3. Please note that this right of cancellation does not apply in the case of Products which are:
- made-to-measure, personalised or custom-made;
- newspapers, periodicals or magazines;
- perishable goods, such as food, drink or fresh flowers;
- software, DVDs or CDs which have a security seal which you have opened or unsealed.
- pierced earrings and pierced body jewellery
- goods listed as donated, unless there is a fault that was not listed by us in the product description.
If you cancel the Contract after you have received the Products, or receive them after you have cancelled the Contract:
- you must return the Products to us as soon as reasonable practicable; and
- you have a legal obligation to keep the Products in your possession until you return them to us and you must take reasonable care of the Products while they are in your possession;
- Please be aware that you may have other legal rights in relation to your Contract and the Products and these are not affected by this returns policy. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizen’s Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.